Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GRADUATION!

I can't even believe it is FINALLY happening....
I'M GRADUATING!!!!! I will be receiving my associates degree in Behavioral Science on Friday! I THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME! I have worked my butt off for this and I can't wait for it to be done and be stress free from school! I'm going to have to give myself a big pat on the back for this one! This is one of the hardest things I have accomplished! WAHOO!!!


11 comments:

Kerri Jex said...

congrats ash!! It's such a good feeling, isn't it?!

Kerri Jex said...

Ok, I didn't see the comment you left on my blog until just now! What time are you graduating? Mine is at 8 in the morning!! Who schedules these things?!?! I'll watch for you, because I'd love to see you!!

JACC said...

Congratulations Ash! You should be SO PROUD of yourself, that is a GREAT accomplishment.

Charley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting for you to finally be done! I agree, you should be very proud of yoruself!

brianandruth said...

Ash I am so FREAKIN proud of you!!!! What an accomplishment. You SHOULD be very proud of yourself!!!! CONGRATS

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Congrats Ashley!!! So happy for you.

Karly said...

GO ASHLEY GO! I will keep my eye out for you, I am getting my BS in Psychology - same department as you! bright and early 8 am :) I cant wait! Pres Monson is going to be so great!

Jacki said...

What a GREAT accomplishment! Congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congrats ash!!! That is awesome! Love ya

mom allred said...

Ashley,

I am sooooooo proud of you, for more reasons than I can even mention in this little space. I love you and couldn't have asked for a more perfect daughter-in-law!!! I LOVE YOU, you're the best!!!

Brianna said...

Wow ash congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and a little jealous, I won't lie... haha but seriously congrats! you are adorable! love ya girl!