6 years ago
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Britney Spears Concert!
So Shawn and I went to the Britney Spears concert and oh my....that was the best concert! Seriously...it was way more than just a concert...it was a total Circus! It was nuts! Some of the talents people have are just insane. We had so much fun and I wish I could tell you everything about it...but there was SO much too it! The Pussycat Dolls were awesome too! It was just an amazing concert all around.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay..I was waiting for you to post about the concert. How fun I wish I would have been able to go to it. I saw a bunch of pictures from one of my friends that went and holy cow I would say it was like a circus. Fun though I'm glad you guys had fun.
YEah you post fast! So glad that it was amazing and I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures tomorrow. Your sister is the cutest prego girl ever!
That video of that guy is so funny! It's always nice to go out and have a girls night. How fun!!
Guess who else went to the concert.... yep you guessed it Mike. Haha LOL It looks like you had alot of fun. Shawn looks so cute pregnant!!! We need to get together soon I would love it.
Post a Comment