I can't believe how BUSY we have been! I seriously haven't updated in such a long time! We bought a new town home in South Jordan (I will post pictures later...when it's clean :) ) and moving has been so annoying! We also have a new nephew...Kaleb who we absolutely love and miss! I have pictures of a fun night I had with a couple girls from my work and lagoon pictures that I will post about soon also!
It was Larry's 23rd birthday in June so we had a couple parties for him which was a ton of fun. I think the one thing I have been wanting to post pictures about is one of Larry's birthday parties. One of the best families in the world came over to our house to celebrate Larry's birthday. It meant so much that they all made sure to be there and we love them all!
This is Tyler's amazing family.
Tyler's dad
8 comments:
Yeah, you posted!!! Love your new back ground:)
haha, yes, it feels so good to feel young! You are so cute, hope post-graduate life is going good for you! :)
We love you guys too! That was a fun night!
You finally updated!! We miss you guys and hope things are going great! Post more pictures :)
love you!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry we missed it :(
Finally a new post!!!! haha i can't believe how much tylers brother looks like him! crazy. I can't wait to come see your place! and yes i want to sell my earings! If people like them enough to buy them ha :)
How exciting about your new town home. So when's the party? LOL Seriously I do want to get together soon, now that we can.
Post a Comment