Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy July 24th!

We had a very fun 24th! We went to Vegas, St. George, and watched some awesome fireworks at Holly's!

First up...VEGAS! When we got there we of course had to go straight to La Salsa Cantina. So good!

Larry thinks so too!



We went to the wax museum at The Venetian Hotel. That was so cool and kinda creepy! Larry had a blast he was hilarious!




Right when you get out of the wax museum you can go into a haunted house. It actually scared the crap out of me!

Later we went on a Gondola ride! That was a blast...our driver or whatever you call him was hilarous!!



I love the strip...the lights are so awesome! I did just find out that Las Vegas Blvd has not always been the strip...
New Strip

Old Strip
Man the new one is SO much better! It was cool to see the old one though!

Getting prepared for lots of driving...

This is for you Rhonda! Poker face!

Once we got to St. George we went to Footloose at the Tuacahn theater. It was so amazing! The set up and the play was just so fun! I loved it and definitely want to go to another one!


Hahah man I love him!

Well Las Vegas and St. George was a blast! We were there over the weekend and then on Monday we were invited to go over to Holly's for some awesome fireworks with the Gearhart fam!








Our 24th was very busy but so much fun!! Thank you to everyone who hung out with us! We had a BLAST!

6 comments:

mom said...

LOl, hahaha... Larry is always so much fun, he is crazy silly and always makes you laugh!.
and you... you just stay away from me - don't stand by me EVER - You are soooooooo stinkin' tiny and beautiful that it makes me look really bad... LOL, like I need your help with that huh? LOL, hahaha
I so much enjoyed spending time with you guy.
You're the BEST!!!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

You guys had so much fun!!!! I love Larry in the wax museum. You should have been watching him Ash!!
YES, I LOVE THE POKER FACE!!! Thanks:)

Jacki said...

Looks like you had a fun 24th! I LOVE vegas!! The pictures of Larry in the wax museum made me laugh..haha!

Charley said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm glad you got to get away for a bit!

Lindsey S. said...

Fun trip! It makes me excited because we go to st. george in a couple weeks. p.s. you are gorgeous!

Brianna said...

You two are so adorable!! Miss you guys! We need to get together soon!