After pool, we went and played Go Fish with him which was soooo much fun! He really is so good at that game! He was able to remember who had which card so if they didn't ask him for a certain card, he was able to remember what card it was and who asked so he could ask them when it was his turn! Hopefully that makes sense. He also kept looking over at Larry's cards so we were joking around with him that he was totally trying to cheat! He thought Larry and I were out to get him and that we were looking at his cards! Oh and it was really funny, he dropped one of his cards so Larry bent down to pick it up and he looked at it before he gave it to Tyler so Tyler looked at Larry and threw his arms up and was like "What are you doing??" hahah he started cracking up because Larry totally looked at his card before he gave it back!
The boys all playing Go Fish. Oh and by the way...I totally rocked! I won both games haha I love Go Fish!
7 comments:
Ty it was good to come see you today (Sunday March 15, 2009)... I was sooo happy to see that you are doing so much better... It was a blessing to see you stand up and to see be active... You cracked us all up playing Go Fish... Larry that dang cheater... Ha ha, just kidding...
You guys are so awesome for going up there and spending time with him like that... all of you!!! Lar and Ash, it was so good to see Rick and Danny, thank you so much for letting me share some time with you all!!! I loved it and miss those guys so much!!! Next time you go up to see Tyler I would LOVE to tag along if that's okay. I would LOVE to see him too. Thanks again for everything, I love you guys!!!
Oh, that sounds like fun! He really looks like he is having such a great time too! Oh, and you're right Tyler really is good at go fish. He played with Holly the other day and beat her. Thanks for being there for Tyler and for bringing his spirits up!! You got some great shots of him today too! I love it when you guys go up. You always have such great stories to tell and you can just tell that Tyler is so happy when you, Larry, Rick and Danny are there. I know that with all of the support he is getting from his family and his "good," friends that it is helping him get through this.
Tyler looks so great in all of those pictures. I love his little smiles and faces he pulls. Especially the one when he is playing pool...getting it lined up just right. You guys are so cool for going all the way up there all the time. What great friends. I too would love to go up one time with you guys to see him.
Oh cute pictures! Looks like he is doing good! And Happy 1 Year Ashley!! I so proud of you. Love you so much!
I am so happy to see these pictures of these guys. Tyler really loves them so much. It is one thing when his family goes up, but I know he loves it so much more to hang out with his buddies. He seems to really open up and have a lot of fun with you guys. Thank you for all of your time in going to see him. I know it is quite a drive for you but thank you for your sacrifice. It does not go unnoticed, you are all truly blessings in our lives and especially in Tyler's life. You guys are certainly helping him get through this hard time. Love you guys.
i loved all the pictures. i love that one with Larry and Tyler playing cards and laughing. so cute.
Post a Comment