Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sylvia's Birthday

On Saturday we celebrated my mother in laws birthday with the family. It was a blast I love getting everyone together! We went to dinner and then went to Charley's house for cake and ice cream.

The beautiful birthday girl!!




My 2 gorgeous sister in laws that I love! And their husbands that I love too haha!


My cute cute niece and nephews that I adore! Who wouldn't? Look at them!!

Alexi

Caden
I absolutely love this picture! He looks so adorable and yes that is drool hanging from his lips!


Yep they have green hair....blame Brandon! They looked way cute with it though!
Carter

Gage
Okay this picture is hilarious...this is the only way Charley can put pants on Gage. He is SO wild I love it!!!


Happy birthday Sylvia we hope you had a good one!!!

Okay at the last minute I decided I had to add this picture! This is me trying to get a good picture of Larry and I. I swear I have more pictures of Larry's crazy faces than anything! I love it though he is so dang cute no matter what! Love ya babe!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay first of all your blog is so cute for halloween! Second what a fun weekend.....and third what on earth is larry doing in that photo? hahahhaha oh my gosh how do you even do that face? ha

JACC said...

HA HA HA I Love those pictures, we had so much fun too, and it was good to see all of you guys since it's been like Forever...I have so many of those pictures with Larry and his many faces. HA I will have to gather them all up.

Charley said...

How funny! Please don't mind my messy house...yes my child is wild, but that's why we love him! Haha, Carter looks like such a chunk in that picture, how funny! Oh and yeah, that top picture of Larry is a little scary!!! We loved seeing you guys, it was so much fun!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh I hate that picture of Larry and his mask!!!! That will give me nightmares. No wonder little kids were crying.

mckell said...

You two make me laugh. Love your Halloween blog haha! Love Larry's face in that picture hahaha nerd. Sorry I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday Ash! I can't believe your 21. Remember your Birthday party when we were in high school?! Oh memories

Cason and Marie said...

I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND! And the halloween picture at the top! How fun! I don't even know how to change my background. You guys look like you are big halloween fans! :)

James & Shawn said...

HAHA! You guys are so funny :) I love the new background. However, that picture of Larry is just a bit freaky. Ashley you look beautiful in all of the pictures! We wish we were there and we miss you so much!!! Love you tons

Lindsey S. said...

I love the pics. Your nieces and nephews are adorable!

Lindsey S. said...

I love the pics. Your nieces and nephews are adorable!

Lindsey S. said...

Wow don't know how I just did that...

Lindsay said...

First of all your page is darling!!!! And then your picture at the top scared me right when I got into the blog. Who is that??? Freaky. Sooooo many cute pictures ash! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!