Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Time!

It's that time of year again! Larry's creativity is amazing! We are having our pumpkin competition at work and this is the pumpkin he made! It took him 8 hours but his hard work sure did pay off!
NEMO!!!

How cute is that!...and yes it really is a pumpkin!




All of the pumpkins at my work this year are really good and cute! It's going to be a tough competition!

We will keep you posted on the voting!

12 comments:

JACC said...

Ok we are so coming in to vote. When is the last day to vote? Is it on Halloween day like it was last year? Lar you are amazingly talented. I am proud to call you my bro.

JACC said...

I seriously can't get over it. IT IS SO PERFECT!

Charley said...

It really is amazing and there is no doubt, you have it in the bank...hahah, no pun intended...You really are talented little bro!

Cason and Marie said...

WOW!! He will totally win! His is 10 times better than the rest, and you can tell it took the longest! That is really good! Extreme talent there!

Jacki said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so freaking cute!! You should totally win!! Larry is way talented when it comes to this, it amazes me that he is so creative!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Larry - seriously, you have missed your calling. You need to get into something where you can express and share your creative abilities. I'm NOT even kidding. You're such a natural! Seriously - think about it! MAN, you did a GREAT job once again - you knocked it out of the park!!!
LOVE IT!!! YOU ARE AMAZINGLY TALENTED!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I forgot to say...LOL, HAHAHAHAhahaha that was pretty funny what Charley said about having it in the bank...LOL... too funny!!!!

Matt and Breck said...

I love your pumpkin. Isn't Halloween so much fun!!

Lindsey S. said...

That is so amazing! I could NEVER in a million years pull something even remotly close to that!

Brandon and Katie said...

How fun!! Where do you work? I wish I had a tiny sense of creativity... I can't wait to see what he comes up with next year! haha keeping us entertained.

JACC said...

Ok I just wanted to tell you that Alexi needed to bring a picture of something that started with the letter "N" today so we printed off a picture of your Nemo HA how cute.

Brandon and Katie said...

so... who was the winner?? i'm dying to know! hahah!