Okay I wasn't going to do this tag until I saw what picture it was! I was tagged by Rhonda and I had to pick the fifth folder and the fifth picture and post it. It's so perfect! It was last Halloween and my cute nephews Gage and Caden came to visit me at work so I could see their costumes! Well Gage is a tough one and he grabbed Caden's arm and Caden was NOT happy!! Hahah they are so cute!
I tag anyone who has a good 5th picture!!
3 comments:
OOOOOOHHHH.....That's my baby! That is the Perfect picture what a cool coincidence, how the freak do you spell that word? Thank you guys so much for coming over tonight I always love having my family over.
Oh my goodness. That is just adorable!!!!!!!!
Oh, and I forgot to say how cute I think your background is!!!
Post a Comment