Okay so here is my brown hair!! It's a big change but i like it! At first we were just planning on doing my roots blonde because they needed to be done really bad...but it turned orange!! That was my excuse to dye may hair brown. Shawn and I have been wanting to do it forever! I get sick of being blonde so this will be fun for the winter. Can you believe that Larry did it?? He should've gone to hair school!! Haha he is so good! It's much cheaper having him do it too. Everybody has been very surprised and i have had a lot of compliments...and then some people haven't been too nice about it but thats okay..i love it!
6 years ago
4 comments:
YEA! Go Brunette! Hehe. . . ya there have been a few people that have told me they like the blonde better on me, but hey it is not their hair! :) Love you!
Ashley, I think you look beautiful with both! Way to go bro! You are pretty good...now you should work on highlights and then you can do my hair!!! I love it!!! Love you guys!
Ashley don't let anyone tell you they like one color better than the other you are absolutely gorgeous either way!!!!!!!!!And ya Lar you might need to start doin my hair too.hehe :)
I love these pictures!!! they are so cute... you guys are adorable! Ash, you look great at a brunette! Nice job Lar!!!
Post a Comment