Sunday, October 28, 2007

Larry's Pumpkin Adventure!

















So i brought a pumpkin home because we are having a contest at work (Mountain America) for Jazz tickets depending on whos pumpkin is the best. Larry made this piggy bank for me because he said the pumpkin looked like a pig and he thought a "piggy bank" would fit perfectly. I can't believe how good he did!! It didn't even take him very long and we just got random things at Walmart and he came up with this! He is so creative! I don't even want to know what mine would've looked like if i tried to do one. I think it will win because this is the best pumpkin i have ever seen!!

4 comments:

JACC said...

I agree with you Ash, It's the best pumpkin I have seen too!!! Good job Lar! You have my vote...

JACC said...

I just can't get over it!!! It's too cute.

Charley said...

Wow, that is so awesome! You are very creative Lar! Well, I'll just have to go to your branch and vote for it 100 times so you win...

Anonymous said...

Char, I'll ride down with ya and vote an additional 1000 times!!!
Hahaha, that is the CUTEST... I mean CUTEST pumpkin that i have EVER seen!!!! You are soooo creative!!!
LOVE you guys ALWAYS!!!!