Now what would Halloween be if Larry didn't make a pumpkin? He made another Mike Wazowski but miniature for my desk. He helped Alexi make one so he decided to make one also.

We also got together with Jackie and did some Halloween crafts. Larry and Jackie made the houses and I made the BOO sign...here are the before pictures

And here is the after picture...aren't they cute!
One of the best things we did this month was go to the Nickelback concert! Three Days Grace and Buckcherry were also there. It was such a blast I love them!

Yeah I was like sweating from singing and dancing...I got a little crazy!
Isn't he getting sooooo big??? We just love him!
Rocky and Bodie always lay the exact same they are adorable.
We went to quite a few of my brother in law and sisters softball games this month which was a lot of fun. 
Awww
Of course I had the annual Haunted Forest adventure with my friends!
Why they always trust me to drive I will never know...haha we get a little crazy!
Me and Crystal going through the stupid clown part!
This guy was freaky!
It's already over? Now we have to wait another year to go!
This was seriously the hardest picture to get. After the forest we wanted a picture and pretty sure we went through about 10 of them until we got one that we liked! It was such a blast like always!
Jordan and Rhonda threw a really fun Halloween party!
They did a scavenger hunt and we were partnered up with Kristin and Troy. We took pictures of everything that we had to do but I haven't received them from Kristin yet so I will post them later. The scavenger hunt was such a blast and our team won!

We also got together with Jackie and did some Halloween crafts. Larry and Jackie made the houses and I made the BOO sign...here are the before pictures
Rocky and Bodie always lay the exact same they are adorable.
Why they always trust me to drive I will never know...haha we get a little crazy!
Me and Crystal going through the stupid clown part!
It's already over? Now we have to wait another year to go!
This was seriously the hardest picture to get. After the forest we wanted a picture and pretty sure we went through about 10 of them until we got one that we liked! It was such a blast like always!



2 comments:
awesome pictures Ash. i definetly would not answer the door for you two. ugh!
haha i love how you scrunch your nose when you smile LOL.
hA ha good times!!! Bout time you updated this thing! :)I didn't even know you got those pics with the kids, they are adorable!!!
Post a Comment