Wow I really SUCK at updating don't I! And I feel horrible because I never view blogs or comment on anyones anymore! I swear I am going to get better at it!
Okay so this past month has been pretty busy for us! We took another Vegas trip which was an absolute blast like always! A little warning though...there are lots of pictures!
On our way to Vegas at 3:40 AM!

Larry getting excited and doing the fist pump! Haha

Of course right when we got there we had to eat at our favorite place...La Salsa Cantina!

The aquarium in Caesars Palace is seriously so cool!

On our way to SHOP!

One of our favorite hotels to hang out at...the New York New York

This was at the new City Center...the whole building was seriously so amazing! If you haven't seen it yet you have to go!!


The best thing we did the whole trip was hang out at the pool at Monte Carlo allllll day with our friend Danny. I didn't take my camera because with my luck...it would have wound up at the bottom of the pool! But yeah this is us after...a little fried!



Mmmm Rainforest Cafe

At the Piano Bar in Planet Hollywood. We ate so much candy this trip it is ridiculous. All the working out we did before the trip...GONE!


After a long day at the pool...we were exhausted! We just went back to the hotel to watch a movie...well actually we just slept.

Home here we come! And we are ready for the long drive with our energy drinks.

Gotta love the stops on your way home from vacation...Subway!

The day after we got back from Vegas we had tickets to the Jazz vs. Celtics game! It was such an awesome and fun game to be at!

This past weekend Shawn, James, and Kaleb stayed over at our house! James had a softball tournament at one of the parks by our house so we thought we would make a weekend out of it!
Cute but FREEZING Kaleb!
Shocker...Larry popped up in our cute picture!

Look at those greeeeen eyes! Love them!
James about to swallow baby Kaleb! Haha this is the only picture I got of him...he was busy playing 9 softball games!

Kaleb really was SUCH a trooper during all of these games. I don't know of many little boys who are 10 months old that would sit at softball games from 11 am - 9:30 pm! But...he really wasn't cooperating for any of the pictures that I was trying to take!

Again...not much cooperation...still so dang cute! And it was NOT warm either...it looks warm but it so wasn't!
Larry held Kaleb a lot of the time while at the games. So precious!

For the 8 pm game we definitely needed to be bundled! We were prepared!

Yeah...he got a little burnt. He sure was warm though!
My mom drove up to watch the games too


Jackie bought Larry this shirt for when we have kids. He just had to put it on Kaleb. Oh Larry... hahah love you! For those of you that don't know...Larry says "That's what she said" ALL THE TIME haha!

And because James won 6 games and his tournament...he promised Shawn that he would shave his head!

I absolutely love this picture of Kaleb! He is the cutest little boy and we miss him already!
We have had a lot of fun this month and I swear I will try and keep up on my posts so I don't have a million pictures!
7 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to post!! I kept checking in to see the Vegas pictures but they never came:) haha Glad you guys had so much fun. When you said that "Larry popped in your picture" I read it as he Pooped in your picture:) haha Your nephew is so stinkin' cute!!
You guys are so freaking cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun in Vegas. Wish we could have snuck down for a quick min...maybe next time! That shirt is freaking hilarious!! ha ha
Looks like fun.
You guys are so cute. You are so happy and it truly shows. Love all the pics, and it sure looks like Larry is ready to be a daddy eh? hehe.
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Sure wish I was there now instead of here in this nasty snow!
cute ashley! love your black and white shirt you wore in vegas,,,, darling!
Cute pictures!! Just love them. Too bad I am struggling in every picture :) It was so fun hanging out with you guys. We need to do it again soon. And don't feel bad, I think I struggle more than you at updating my blog. I really need to get posting! Haha
Post a Comment