Then we went up by the cemetery in Orem and oh man...we found the best places ever!! We had to hike but it wasn't too bad and the trails were soooo much faster! It was ridiculous! Larry would always get a ton of air when he would go down the trails!
(Our faces are all awesome in these pictures! Haha total action shots!)
Okay so on our way back down one of the trails I couldn't stop my sled and I slammed into a tree with my butt. Of course I was the only one who managed to hit it! I'm pretty dang sore! And my back is banged up from the sled and the trail being bumpy but it was totally worth it!
Crystal going down one of the hills
Dustin going down
Right before we left there was a trail by our car that I had to take video of! This one is of Dustin and he would get so excited every time he went down a new trail haha it was hilarious!
This is the best video ever! If you listen you can hear Crystal in the back saying "Oh no oh no...post!" Hahah yeah...Larry didn't see it! But don't worry he is okay!
We had such a blast thank you so much Crystal and Dustin for coming with us! We will definitely go again after it snows!
7 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I haven't been sledding once this year. I love all your pictures and video's! so cute.
Oh my GOSH! That last video of Larry is TOTALLY Funniest home Video material! That is hilarious. I hope the sled took the impact for ya Lar, cause that wasn't a forgiving spot that it hit. Man you're lucky it was bendy. Ha ha... Cute pictures!
How fun! We need to take the boys sledding soon! We just got Gage a brand new snowsuit, so he needs to use it! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
HAHA that last video is hilarious!! I love it! That is one thing I do miss about Utah, the fun sledding memories.
Yeah, finally new pix!!! I have to agree, that last vido clip is hilarious! Oh, and I LOVE the close up picture of you guys that beenie looks adorable on you Ash and that smile looks amazingly handsome Lar!!! You guys be careful out there!! I can't wait to see you!!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Oh man, I haven't been sledding in years! We had to go to riverton last weekend and there was so many people sledding at the point of the mountain..it was crazy! Glad you found a better spot :) That last video of Larry is hilarious, hope he wasn't hurt too bad HAHA!!
I love sledding!
Post a Comment