For our wedding night we went up to Stein Erickson Lodge in Deer Valley and it was absolutely beautiful!! Larry's dad surprised us with the room. Here's a couple of pictures of our room on our wedding night...AMAZING!


For our year anniversary, he gave us another opportunity to go up there again to stay the night and also have a free dinner. It was so so awesome and beautiful!!! We love it up there and can't believe that we have been able to stay up there twice! I have a million more pictures but I just wanted you all to get the idea of how nice it is!!! Both rooms had a hot tub on the patio!!




We got dressed up for dinner and oh my...was the dinner an experience or what!! Haha we totally didn't understand the menu and we have like 5 options for what kind of water we wanted it was just so crazy! We were able to each have a starter, a main course, and then dessert. Well just to give you an idea of what the food was like I will explain what Larry got for his starter...gag. Okay it was goat cheese that was separated by a vein (of mold) that separates the morning milking and the evening milking. He said it tasted like throw up! Haha he thought it was going to be like cheese cake...yeah...way off! My food was all good! Larry's on the other hand...he didn't choose the best stuff! It was so much fun though we had a blast!

We also walked around and took a bunch of pictures. We totally weren't supposed to be in there by the fountain haha but we thought it would be a cool picture!!
After dinner we went swimming and got in our really comfy robes! I wish we could take them home but who knows how much they would've charged on our card for that!

Here is the pool...its massive!! And it was so hot!!
We got dressed up for dinner and oh my...was the dinner an experience or what!! Haha we totally didn't understand the menu and we have like 5 options for what kind of water we wanted it was just so crazy! We were able to each have a starter, a main course, and then dessert. Well just to give you an idea of what the food was like I will explain what Larry got for his starter...gag. Okay it was goat cheese that was separated by a vein (of mold) that separates the morning milking and the evening milking. He said it tasted like throw up! Haha he thought it was going to be like cheese cake...yeah...way off! My food was all good! Larry's on the other hand...he didn't choose the best stuff! It was so much fun though we had a blast!
Here is the pool...its massive!! And it was so hot!!
I'm so thankful that I was able to find someone like Larry and this past year has been the best year of my life! We have had so much fun growing as a couple and changing our lives together! Everything is perfect I wouldn't change it for the world! I love you babe! We had the BEST 1 year anniversary and it never would've happened without Larry's dad so thank you so much we love you!!!
9 comments:
OH MAN! I am so jealous. What a nice place to stay...TWICE!!! suckers... Just kidding. I'm glad you guys had a great time. I love that picture of you guys in the fountain smoochin, that turned out way cute. Let me guess though....Larry had to run am I right?
P.S. Thanks for having us over on saturday we had a lot of fun.
Oh and how did you pork roast turn out?
WOW, everything looks so nice. You were right, it's so freakin' nice there. Can't wait to hear about it at work tomorrow. Congrats!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so jealous too! What a nice place!! Maybe one year, we'll be able to stay there...hahah, yeah right! I'm glad you guys had a great anniversary! We are so happy to have you in our family too Ash! You guys make an adorable couple!!! We love you so much!!!
Wow! How fun! You guys look like you had a blast! How nice! Oh and larry looks like he is your spanish lover in that picture of the two of you in your robes! haha sorry larry but its true!
-BOOTS :)
haha that anonymous comment was me (carly) i dont know whey it says that hahah
Oh those pictures are so cute! Ashley you look so pretty! I love, love, love the picture by the fountain. I am totally jealous :) Maybe someday we can stay up there. . .hehe! I love you guys so much!
Ashley!! How are you?? Congratulations on the one year anniversary. How fun!! Married life is the best! I know everyone says that, but it is so true. You guys are darling. Looks like you have alot of fun together.
Congrats on the one year anniversary. Yes, I love being married. SOO much fun!! Haha i was laughing so hard when you talked about Larry's 'gag' food he got for dinner. We stayed at Zermatt Resort in Midway for our honeymoon and went to a restaurant and had the same experience!! haha the chef brought out an appetizer and we took one bite and almost threw up. funny! You guys are darling!!
Wow your dress was GORGEOUS
Post a Comment