This weekend my sister Ty and brother in law Coady came down from Texas for a graduation and to visit us! I love when they come down because we never get to see them. They are so much fun and wish they lived closer! We love them so much and had a blast with them!! It brought the whole family together which was awesome and we did a lot of fun things! Here are a couple of pictures that we took.
6 years ago
6 comments:
How fun! No wonder we didn't see ya'll this weekend.. I'm glad that you got to hang out with your whole Fam Ash, I know it's needed sometimes! BTW I love your new background.
Cute, cute,cute!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. that's nice. LOVE Shaws new do!!! It is really cute!! You all look great! I too love the new background.
I'm glad you got to spend some time with Ty. Sounds like you all had a great time together. I love ALL of your backgrounds, they are way cute!!
I'm glad you reposted, I check your blog all the time:) I'm glad we got to hand out a little last night while the boys were playing ball. We'll have to make a habit of it.
Cute Pics! I'm glad you guys had fun. You and your sisters are beautiful!
Finally....an update!!! Just kidding, I'm glad you got to visit with family! I hope you are ready to come visit with our family now...and in your "get dirty" clothes because we sure need to get some cleaning and painting done ASAP!!! Can't wait to see you guys again tomorrow!
Post a Comment