6 years ago
Monday, February 25, 2008
Jazz Game
Larry and I took our friends Carly and Griffin to the Jazz game on Saturday night. It was so much fun! And they won which is always good!! I wish we would've taken more pictures but I forgot I had my camera until like more than half way through the game! It was a lot of fun though and they are a blast to hang out with!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like you had fun. And, you're right... it's always good when they win while you are at a game.
I LOVE the picture!!! Ash, you look really cute. Your earrings and hair are just darling.
And as always... what can I say Lar, you're just way, way handsome!!!!
i love jazz games!! glad you had fun and glad they won!!
How fun! You guys are always going to Jazz games, whats the deal??? Ash, your hair always looks darling!
Post a Comment