Oh and another thing...so I have an appointment tomorrow at 3 to get my hair done. I think that I'm going to go back blonde! Ah i know haha it's just so hard because the brown fades so fast and fades into like a gray color! My hair just doesn't take dark color very well I hate it! My friend set me up the appointment with someone that she thinks will be able to help me without totally frying my hair. We will see! I do like my hair better blonde and I don't have to color it as often but I'm very nervous!! I will let you know!
6 years ago
5 comments:
WOW! You guys are short! That's awesome! How did you guys get to see Thurl Bailey, that is so cool! I can't believe how much you and Shawn look alike. I had to take a double take at that picture to be able to tell a difference! Well, I think you look beautiful either way, so which ever is easier to maintain, I say go that way! I can't wait to see you guys again! Love ya!
I have to agree, you guys are SHORT!!! LOL, hahahaha, J/K. He's just really tall. I also agree that which ever way is easiest... go for it. You DO look good either way! Shawn and James are absolutely darling, I love seeing those guys!!
We'll be seeing ya soon!
Hey Welcome to thre world of shortness! HA! You guys aren't even as short as I am! That's how I feel around, Pretty much everybody. Anyway, thanks for coming over this weekend we had a lot of fun with you guys! You need to come back over so we can finish watching the movie...
You Guys make such a CUTE couple!!!
What!! You are going back blonde! Trader :)
Post a Comment